Thursday, January 5, 2012

How to Read This Blog

So I'm just starting out blogging so bear with me and the formatting will change as I go along, but the main purpose of this blog will be a "narrative" if you will, about my journey from a Florida boy into becoming a Scandinavian, specifically in the Swedish Culture. This blog will be more specific to leisure, anecdotes, experiences, but for those looking for more detailed information I will have links to another blog (at least for now) so that you can see a more informative approach that will prepare and explain getting to Sweden and living here as well as other traveling around Europe etc; basically I'll give you all the ins and outs, where to shop, how to move around, and also a lot of specific information about studying abroad at Jönköping University down to the smallest details.

So off we gooo!!!

***I'll really start posting within this next week

Link to other blog

No comments:

Post a Comment